https://www.cvkeskus.ee/175065

You've found an archived job ad

It's time to move on. There are thousands of new & better jobs waiting for you!

View new job ads
Joboffer number #175065

Plumber

CVKeskus.ee client
Norway
Job ad expired!

Job Description

Plumber with good computer knowledge because plumber job is only 80% and the other 20% is working on a CNC bending machine. You have to be able to read ISO drawings.


Requirements

Certificates.
Work experience 5 years minimum.
Very good spoken English language, written - medium level.


Company offers

Competitive salary.
Accommodation.


Additional information

Please send your CV, with attached certificates, to our mail: cv(a)matrixholding.ee


Tööpakkumise number
#175065

Location:
Norway
Job type:
full-time
Additional info:
contract worker
Expiration date:
10 April 2009
Published:
10 March 2009

CVKeskus.ee client

View More

You are applying to:
Plumber
Employer is asking you to finalize your application on an external website. Please carefully follow further instructions. We hope you get the job!
Employer is asking you to finalize your application on an external website. Please carefully follow further instructions. We hope you get the job!