You will provide leadership, plan, coordinate and manage the marketing strategy in the area of plasma and insulin, with specific focus on customer approach and Enterprise Solutions offering.
Managing the marketing program includes having a deep knowledge of the target market and also a good understanding of the technologies behind plasma/Insulin development and manufacturing. The role includes defining specific targeted offerings and work for efficient and consistent execution in collaboration with the Enterprise team, Bioprocess product leaders and the sales organization.
Key responsibilities include:
Develop and update marketing strategy and define a marketing plan ensuring implementation, maintaining alignment with Life Sciences core business.
Recommend entry into new market segments and exit strategy from not profitable/non focus areas.
Provide technology evaluations updates with R&D team support.
Manage allocated R&D resources to maximize Enterprise revenue in the specific areas
Technology partnership negotiation and management
Coordinate marketing strategy and customer approach together with Enterprise Solutions sales force
Sign off on Market Communications plans (LMPP), marketing & sales materials within the Marketing Program
Work with key opinion leaders and the local GEHC teams to define and prioritize the offering’s features
Oversee Enterprise Solution proposals/offerings in the specific application area
You can be based anywhere in Europe, but a 6 months rotation in Uppsala, Sweden, is required. Last day of application is September 18th.
• MBA or Masters level business studies, potentially combined with engineering or scientific background
• 5 years’ Bioprocess industry experience required
• Experience in marketing, product marketing or related fields
• Strategy background, originating from consulting experience or corporate strategy
• Ability to coach and lead multidisciplinary, multicultural teams
• Fluent in English
• Travel required, minimum 1/month
• Bioprocess industry expertise
• Strategic thinking
• Analytical skills
• Strong problem-solving ability
• Up-to-date on latest management theories and tools
• Extrovert, driving person with excellent communication skills and leadership capabilities
• Ability to absorb and handle complex information in a very structured way
• Team oriented – able to motivate and engage multifunctional and multicultural teams
• Additional languages