Plant manager establishes and ensures fulfillment of all policies and procedures at the plant needed to achieve the corporate strategic operating goals. Plant manager determines and meets organizational goals, ensuring necessary resources for goals implementation. Plant Manager manages plant operation and is responsible for safe and efficient operation of the facility, employees, and operations.
You will report to the Vice President Manufacturing & Engineering Velsicol Chemical Corporation. You will be member of Velsicol Eesti AS Management Board.
The successful candidate:
• Has business experience of which 3 or more years are related with direct management of manufacturing unit or plant;
• Has experience in managing multifunctional departments and work experience with budget and capital projects preparation;
• Has an academic or college-level education in a technical field, preferably chemical engineering or chemistry, or significant chemical plant and management experience;
• Has strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills required for achievement of effective performance in team work orientated atmosphere;
• Has good experience in public relations management;
• Is capable of independent working, problem solving and decision making;
• Has good command of English and Russian, Estonian is an advantage.
In return we offer:
• Challenging and success-oriented working environment;
• Good personal development opportunities;
• Good training both in Europe and USA;
• Motivating compensation package.