- Take part in the daily operation of the plant, providing support for smooth operation;
- Arranging work of 20 - 30 people in the plant and regularly report to the plant manager.
- Higher education (college/university) in Technology, production orientation;
- Fluency in English and Russian;
- MS Office knowledge;
- Driving licence;
- Flexibility, team player, proactive, autonomous working manner;
- Willingness to travel and spend considerable time of training period abroad.
- Experience at a manufacturing company.
- Work experience in an international company and opportunities for professional development.