- Working as an important part of a small & efficient Resource Planning team, coordinating critical daily activities with colleagues with-in the team.
- Coordinating weekly meeting, training, coaching and other off the phone times to ensure no conflict with handling of call volume; taking care of employees’ schedule swops.
- Ensuring all legal requirements are met at all times when handling scheduling & work time related questions.
- Correctly and effectively managing employees’ working time with-in summarized working time restrictions of each country, ensuring working time balances are met according to internal requirements.
- Recognizing & effectively handling daily scheduling related challenges that may be caused by additional unexpected workload, unplanned absenteeism.
- Compiling a number of daily reports, retrieving data from different sources to compile the reports.
- Ensuring an effective & friendly communication when handling staff’s schedules related questions.
- Through all daily activities helping to ensure departments achieve their Service Level goals.
- Very good communication skills (both written and verbal) in English
- Experienced MS Excel user
- Accurate & able to follow procedures, guidelines to the point
- Detail oriented, good analytical skills
- Flexible and takes responsibility
- Outstanding time management and multitasking skills
- Proactive and able to follow through to ensure desired results
- Can handle stress well
- Contact Centre work experience
- Basic knowledge on work time related legislation
- Good command of Estonian (both written and verbal)
- Reasonably flexible working time (considering both business as well as personal needs)
- Ability to develop contact centre business knowledge
- Bonus based on delivered results
- Small, friendly and efficient team environment