CV MARKET´S CLIENT
Tööpakkumine on aegunud!
Runway BPO, a leading European International Business Process Outsourcing company, provides European and Scandinavian businesses with full-scope nearshoring services whilst placing quality as our top priority. During the last 15 years we have become a multi-lingual and multi-tower BPO company, providing Nordic, Western European and multinational businesses with cost-effective nearshoring services, performed by 1100 motivated and friendly employees operating from 9 different offices in 5 European countries.
Runway is a part of Webhelp Group. Webhelp is available in 100 sites in Europe, the Americas, Asia and Africa with close to 40,000 new colleagues.
• Working as an important part of a small & efficient Resource Planning team for international contact centre operations, coordinating critical daily activities with colleagues with-in the team.
• Using established procedures to forecast workload, prepare monthly staff schedules as per local legislation of each country, predicted workload as well as staff’s preferences and schedule requests.
• Coordinating weekly meeting, training, coaching and other off the phone times to ensure no conflict with handling of call volume; taking care of employees’ schedule swops.
• Ensuring all legal requirements are met at all times when handling scheduling & work time related questions.
• Correctly and effectively managing employees’ working time with-in summarized working time restrictions of each country, ensuring working time balances are met according to internal requirements.
• Recognizing & effectively handling daily scheduling related challenges that may be caused by additional unexpected workload, unplanned absenteeism
• Compiling a number of daily reports, retrieving data from different sources to compile the reports.
• Ensuring an effective & friendly communication when handling staff’s schedules related questions.
• Through all daily activities helping to ensure departments achieve their Service Level goals.
• Very good communication skills (both written and verbal) in English and Estonian
• Experienced MS Excel user
• Accurate & able to follow procedures, guidelines to the point
• Detail oriented, good analytical skills
• Flexible and takes responsibility
• Outstanding time management and multitasking skills
• Proactive and able to follow through to ensure desired results
• Can handle stress well
• Contact Center work experience
• Work experience in planning & scheduling area
• Basic knowledge on work time related legislation
• Reasonably flexible working time (considering both business as well as personal needs)
• Ability to develop contact center business knowledge
• Bonus based on delivered results
• Small, friendly and efficient team environment
• Personal growth
• Language practice
• Valuable knowledge
• Work-life balance
• The job is in Tallinn.
• Please send your CV with covering letter in English
We thank all applicants, but only successful candidates will be contacted.