- Must be capable of Planning Projects such as Shutdowns, New Builds, Turnarounds in Project Management system such as Primavera or MS Project.
- Capable of Planning daily Maintenance work, assigning manpower and equipment.
- Develop and implement detail work programmes from Design to Construction and EPCC. Advise client on the sequence of work and productivity. Experience in industrial buildings, pharmaceutical, oil and gas or petrochemical will be an added advantage.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor\\\'s/College Degree in Engineering (Civil) or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Experience in responsible planning position
Excellent Salary Packages in line with experience on offer.
Benefits, Bonus Structure & Performance Bonus where applicable
Some packages highly Incentivised