The Live Dealer studio is open 24/7 and the Pit Manager´s work is organized in 12-hour shifts. Within the shift, the Pit Manager is responsible for team leading and organizing the studio work while ensuring that the players are provided with the best possible client service. In addition to the shift work, every Pit Manager has his/her team of Live Dealers to manage.
- Experience in team management
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent English, both written and oral
- Computer literacy
- Experience from a casino and knowledge of table games is considered to be a plus
- A friendly and supportive team
- Competitive salary
- Bonuses and sports compensation in addition to the salary
If you think you would like to work in young and dynamic company, you have experience in managing a team and you are looking for something exciting, please send your CV via the application system latest by 20.02.2014.