• Shooting, processing and selling digital photography on board.
• These include, but are not limited to, guest pictures of embarkation, portraits, gangways at the ports of call, dining room, pool/deck, and weddings.
• Selling retail items such as cameras, batteries, digital media, folios, albums, etc.. Sell products !!!
• The shipboard photographer reports directly to the Photo Manager and must adhere to all shipboard rules and regulations, including dress code.
• Encourage incremental sales by using up-sell techniques
• Organise leaflet and flyer drops for all workshop activity for each cruise.
• Good technology user to include: hardware, software, digital home, digital imaging
• Microsoft Word / Excel / Power Point or similar office packages to an intermediate level
• Face to face retail sales experience.
• At least 2 years experience of working as a full-time photographer.
• Ability to work away from home for long periods of time
• Self-starter and very good organisational skills. Presentation / demonstration experience.
• Fluent English and/or German.
• Free accommodation and meal, while aboard
• Contract lengths 6 months aboard and 6 weeks vacation
• Very ambitious, dynamic and international environment with attractive remuneration package and possibilities for an international career