- The work involves a variety of duties including:
- Personal fitness training for the employer.
- Preparing healthy lunches, (i.e. salads etc.), for the employer.
- Doing errands such as going to the post office, bank etc.
- A variety of office work including filing, computer work, using the Internet etc.
- Doing housework such as cleaning, washing, ironing etc.
- Occasionally look after the familys children in the evenings, (age 2 and 3).
- Applicants should be 18-40 and have an interest in fitness and healthy eating, but formal training is not required.
- Applicants should have experience from working with computers and be able to use the Internet, and must speak/understand English.
- The successful applicant will live with the family, (but in a separate house), and will have free housing, food and access to a car.
- A good salary can be expected for the right applicant.
- Ideal candidate is a woman in her 20s who is very interested in fitness, and with the ability to motivate others to get in shape.
- She also has good communication skills, and has experience from web design and computer work in general, but is willing and happy to do any other type of family job required including baby-sitting and housework.