Works closely with the General Manager of the hotel to provide administrative support, helps GM to make the best use of his time by dealing with secretarial,
administrative, organizational, and human resources tasks.
In the role of assisting the GM, the PA supports the members of the management team and maintains contacts with key personal (both external and internal)
and understands the organization’s aims and objectives.
The GM relies heavily on his PA, trusting that work will be handled efficiently in his absence. Discretion and confidentiality are essential attributes for a
• Higher education preferable Bachelor degree
• Some years of experience in business environment, preferable junior management level in a young, dynamic and successful company
• Excellent English and Estonian language skills, preferably also Russian, both orally and in writing
• Fast thinker, agile mind but with consistency
• Good with numbers, precise and with attention to detail
• Web savvy
• Excellent personal presentation, charm and sophistication
• Responsible attitude
• Persistent once decisions have been made
• Good sense for corporate values and spirit
• Negotiation skills
• Good social skills at various levels of society
• Understanding of the hospitality industry, comfortable with the art to serve
• Comfortable with multicultural environment, open minded
Location: Office in Tallinn and on Muhu Island
Pädaste Manor offers excellent remuneration and an interesting working environment for candidates that like to take up the challenge to be part of one of
Estonia’s succesful leaders in hospitality.