1. ROLE PURPOSE
The Chief Accountant Officer is responsible for overseeing all accounting functions such as ledger accounts, financial statements, and cost control systems. Main focus includes regulatory compliance and practices and collaborating in developing financial strategies.
2. PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
• Handle full spectrum of financial and cost accounting role eg. AR, AP, GL, forecasting, budgeting etc
• Responsible for day to day finance and accounts operations
• Perform full set of accounts and ensure timely closing.
• Perform project cost forecasts/budgets, cost tracking, monitoring and controls.
• Responsible for timely monthly consolidated financial statements, payments, cash-flow management reporting for all Group.
• Review & approve payment vouchers & journal entries.
• Perform cash flow forecasting, budgeting and working closely with the operations and project teams in analyzing margins, variances and cost analysis.
• Issue project cost reports for review and approval.
• Develop and maintain internal control and effective accounting system and policies for the set up.
• Ensuring that intercompany cost allocations are in line with management agreements and company policy.
• Establish and maintain systems for cost-sensitivity analysis and early-warning of cost-overruns.
• Work consultatively with the respective departments on cost reduction initiatives.
• Min 3-5 years relevant experience in financial & management accounting.
• Deep knowledge of Estonian accounting legislation, local GAAP, civil law, Estonian Tax and Labor legislation.
• Relevant experience in audit and costing is advantageous.
• Excellent strategic planning skills and able to interact with all levels.
• Good MS Office skills particularly strong capabilities in MS Excel.
• Able to work independently and highly meticulous.
• Working experience in SAGE X3 is highly regarded.
• Familiarity in IFRS, US GAAP and SOX is advantageous.
• Bachelor's Degree in Economics, Finance or Accounting required.
• M.B.A. or other advanced degree in finance, economics, statistics or similar fields.