Payroll administrator is responsible for accurate and correct payroll administration for our Swedish sites (Örebro, Stockholm), as well as accounting/reporting payroll related issues and administrating personnel related data.
Main tasks are:
• Maintaining personnel data in HRIS (AGDA personal) and ERP (EnterpriseOne)
• Maintaining time sheets and payroll system (AGDA Tid, AGDA lön)
• Statistical reporting
• Reporting to Social Insurance Office in Sweden (Försäkringskassan)
• Responsible for administrating travel reports
• Being back-up for HR Specialist regarding payroll administration for Tallinn site
Payroll administrator is internal expert and support to Stoneridge Electronics employees in Swedish working laws and regulations as well as time/payroll system (AGDA)
Secondary/vocational education with >3 years complementary experience in the fields of accounting, payroll administration and labour law is vital and minimum requirement. Work experience as payroll administrator in manufacturing company is bonus.
Good candidate has very good Swedish language skills as well as good oral and written English, he/she has very high motivation and ability to learn, has high analytical skills and good social competence.
Workplace is in Tallinn, but intense travelling especially in the beginning of recruitment is required due to trainings in Sweden.
Challenging work in an international environment, a good position in a growing company and a career possibility within Stoneridge Electronics as well as very good working conditions and competitive motivation package.