Your main objective is to ensure that the parts and accessories business are having sustainable growth, ensure parts business area running efficiently and creating value for the company, for the retailers and repairers. As everyday tasks you will:
• Manage market surveys to plan parts and accessories pricing
• Forecast and estimate sales of parts (pricing structure, target setting system)
• Develop and implement marketing plans for parts and accessories sales
• Develop and promote repairer related parts policies and procedures
• Manage responsibilities and duties of logistics support
• Ensure maintenance of spare parts system, develop the system and validate the information
• Handle parts and accessories related reporting and statistics
• Manage projects in areas of development (related to parts and accessories business)
• Handle special legislative issues in concern of parts division business (VAT, EU; package waste directive)
• Participate in planning and budgeting in concern of division, monitor and supervise plans and budgets
• Provide technical skills and know-how to different projects within Toyota
You are a suitable candidate if you have a higher education in economics and/or engineering and minimum 3-5 years of management experience within general industry. Your advantage would be if you have experience in slow- moving consumer goods, automotive sector or other technical related sector.
As a successful candidate you are proactive and pragmatic team player, strong personality, analytical and operational minded. You have excellent communication and negotiation skills. You are fluent in one of Baltic languages (Estonian, Latvian, Lithuanian); English language is considered to be essential both in speaking and writing, knowledge of Russian language would be an advantage.
Toyota Baltic is an international and dynamic organization that operates in a young and informal atmosphere. We offer an attractive package for remuneration and there are various future development opportunities both locally and internationally.