- Manage the store to achieve the financial, operational and customer service targets;
- Recruit, introduce, motivate and coach the team; train staff in product knowledge, VM and sales technique;
- Manage store finances, expenses and IT tools;
- Count inventory and ensure accuracy, evaluate need for more products;
- Sell product by providing professional advise and service.
- Experience working as a store manager in a retail chain with similar product;
- Very good flair for coaching and team building;
- Good insight and interest in retail business management: inventory management, budgeting, setting and communicating objectives;
- Perfect Estonian, English and Russian language skills;
- Hard-working, honest, open-minded and responsible.
- Professional working environment in a young and dynamic organization;
- High level of training and coaching;
- Genuine opportunity to grow within the organization;
- Competitive salary + bonus package;
- Friendly working environment.