This is a superb opportunity with a leading global IT company for an individual who possesses excellent communication skills and who is eager to progress and advance. Our client places a heavy importance on how much they value their staff and this is reflected in the generous perks and above average salaries that they offer. They are a very reputable company and are currently seeking German speaking buyers for their Krakow office to contribute to and prosper within their organisation!
This is a role for an excellent communicator as a large number of your daily tasks will involve speaking with and forming relationships with others. It also is a great opportunity for you to let your leadership skills progress as you guide junior buyers through the process!
Daily tasks you will undertake include:
- Validating purchase requisitions based on business rules and converting them to purchase orders;
- Communicate the purchase orders to suppliers;
- Build long lasting relationships with suppliers;
- Over see the end to end procurement process;
- Guide junior buyers through the procurement process;
- Managing price changes and negotiating deals from suppliers;
- Monitor and maintain organizations SLA’s.
- Fluency in English and German;
- A graduate with a degree;
- Previous experience in finance/accounting/procurement or logistics desirable;
- Knowledge of various procurement functions;
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills;
- Proven experience in various ERP skills would be a plus;
- Good analytical skills;
- Computer literate.
- Salary of 5500 PLN (ca 1250 €) / monthly;
- Private Healthcare, life insurance, a multisports card (free gym and pool access);
- Subsidised language courses;
- Shopping and lunch vouchers;
- Accommodation is provided on arrival and assistance to find permanent residence.
Please apply below with your CV in English or German!