To provide professional responsive and quality order services, to support and improve the end-to-end order fulfillment cycle.
The Order Processing Associate is responsible for entering and validating customer purchase order into the order system, starting from small kit orders into the very complex server & storage orders.
Responsibilities and duties:
* Processing technical Order in client tools and application
* Review of processed order for quality and met SLA set with client.
* Validation of processed order and met SLA Timeline.
* Preparation of necessary reports as required by team leader
* Handle calls with customers and sales team of client.
* Keep Team Manager apprised at all times through the timely completion and submission of all requested program reporting
* Be part of 1:1 with team leaders.
Required education University education (Bachelor's degree)
Excellent command of the Swedish and good knowledge of English language
Live at Sutherland
- We offer competitive salary
- Assistance if relocation is required
- Rewards and recognition programs
- Trainings following the leading global standards for highest quality of Customer Service and Technical Support
- Structured working environment
- Great office location
- Team Building activities