- Start up Adecco operations in Estonia and implement Adecco overall corporate strategy and local business plan to be drafted and approved.
- Hiring of key staff meeting the profile requirements set up for new Adecco territories.
- Ensure that sales-, profitability-; qualitative and specific client and project targets are met according to budget.
- Grow Adecco Market share at double pace compared to the market average on each target segment.
- Lead personally client acquisition and key account management processes and develop customer and associate service levels that exceed client expectations.
- Possess excellent interpersonal-, coaching and managerial skills.
- Is energetic, competitive and results oriented.
- Fluent in Estonian and in English; both verbally and in writing.
- Minimum two years of successful track record in sales management in a multinational company.
- Documented minimum three years of managerial experience.
- Preferably a University degree in economics or business administration.
Interested applicants are asked to send their applications & CVs by March 26th in English to Adecco Finland Oy, Country Manager Kari Selkälä, Opastinsilta 8B, FIN-00520 Helsinki, Finland. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.