- mobilization and operation of professional navigation systems for implementation of development projects offshore,
- surveying/calibration of sensors on structures and vessels,
- completion of documentation to the client.
- technical education (f.e. geodetic or electrical engineer, land surveyor or hydrographic surveyor),
- good knowledge of English written and oral,
- ability to travel and leave on short notice, flexibility,
- willingness to work irregular shifts,
- self-confidence and independency,
- motivation and enthusiasm.
- competitive motivation package,
- opportunity to work in an international company and travel all around the world,
- good and professional work environment,
- young and enthusiastic colleagues.