• handling personnel documentation,
• collecting data and preparation of reports by request,
• organization of office maintenance and ordering office supplies,
• handling documentation flow and archiving, in accordance to local legislation,
• organizing IT support and communication with IT department,
• ensuring job environment requirements in accordance to local legislation,
• arranging events and travel for employees.
• assisting Logistic's Manager with data entry
• Integrity, accuracy and initiative,
• Cooperativeness and good communication skills,
• Ability to work independently in dynamic atmosphere,
• Estonian and English language skills,
• Intermediate computer skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Internet).
• work in an international company,
• competitive salary and benefits package offered by company.
• contract with term until January 2016
• Start of working - ASAP