Euroland IR is looking for an experienced Office Manager for business our operation in Philippines office with c: a 35 employee.
We’re looking for a result driven office manager who motivates the whole team in Philippines to work towards the goal. If you would like to be a part of a team developing tomorrow’s financial tools and applications for the world leading companies, are you willing to relocate to Philippines, then this position is for you.
Minimum employment contract will be for 2 years with possibility of extension.
Responsibilities include developing inter-office communication with headquarters and other offices, overseeing office operation, streamlining different team operations, supervision & mentoring, review & approve employees requisitions.
We expect you to be creative and curious while consistent and attentive to detail. You should be able to motivate and drive different teams in Philippines office in right direction.
- Bachelor’s degree/equivalent in business administration, Economics, Finance or related field
- Ability to manage and lead a team of 40 employees
- Minimum 5 years of experience as an office manager/Business Development/sales manager/B2B sales
- Experience in implementing and planning sales strategies, Managing and directing sales teams in different location
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft word, Excel Outlook & Power point
- Analytical mindset & attention to details
- Decision making & Problem-solving skills
- Experience with sales, support, up sale & customer satisfaction analysis
We expect you to be self-motivated, a quick learner and to work towards target. Euroland IR gives you an opportunity to become a dynamic office manager and a chance to work with a globalized team.
Your role in the company can grow with time depending on your performance.
- Attractive salary plus commission from teams
- Company’s apartment at Manila, Philippines
- Travel expense coverage from/to Europe