CV MARKET´S CLIENT
Tööpakkumine on aegunud!
• support in administering eu-LISA office space and storage areas, guaranteeing their proper condition and best use, safe and healthy working environment;
• keeping an accurate record of maintenance and repair activities and schedules, collecting and processing internal requests, responding appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise;
• support in overseeing implementation of contracts with external service providers – checking on regular basis that agreed work and services provided by the contractors has been completed satisfactory and following up on any deficiencies;
• identifying, collecting and processing internal requests for facility, logistical and office management field;
• coordination and management of document flows, ensuring required documentation to be available, organized and updated.
● Education: A level of post-secondary education.
● Professional experience: Minimum 4 years of relevant professional experience, from which minimum 3 years in facility management or office management.
● Professional competencies and personal attributes:
o ability to think methodically, to plan demanding projects and activities, anticipating and preparing activities needed for different horizons;
o fluent oral and written English and Estonian;
o ability to read, understand and explain the technical design, create professional documents and e-mails;
o advanced use of MS Office applications;
o active participation and hands-on approach, supportive and helpful personality, with cooperative and service oriented attitude;
o ability to cooperate smoothly in the multicultural and rapidly evolving work environment.