• 24 Hour Live-in nursing in a patient’s home
• Hourly nursing care 1 hour – 12 hour shifts in a patient’s home
• 12 Hour day or night shifts in a patient’s home
• Medicine Administration – this could include a morphine pump, administration of injections, enemas and suppositories
• Accurate recordkeeping in English
• Communication and awareness of patient needs
• Work with other health professionals, family members and social services
• Light housekeeping and preparation of patient meals.
• Intravenous therapy, care of syringe driver/pump, dressings, catheter care, bladder washouts, PEG feeds, observations of respirations, temperature, blood pressure and pulse.
Must be available to work 6 - 12 months
Must be able to work legally in the UK.
Very good written and spoken English
Driving Licence: Not essential
• Good quality subsidised cheap company accommodation if needed. The houses are fully furnished with a washing machine, microwave and a fully equipped kitchen. There is also a PC, printer, free internet and WIFI.
• 24 hour support from friendly office team (from Estonia, New Zealand and South Africa.
• Support with further training and PREP requirements.