• Work on a rotational basis and perform duties as allocated by the Matron.
• Deliver skilled practical nursing care and participate in the planning, delivery and evaluation of individualized patient care.
• Participate in the care, custody and administration of medications as per hospital policy.
• Participate in setting standards and expectations in the quality of care.
• Supervise the nursing practice of junior members of the nursing team and participate in the educational aspects of that practice.
• To be aware of his/her role as a professional and to undertake practice within the relevant framework.
• To manage patient care by demonstrating the ability to organize and perform activities related to the role in an efficient and effective way
• Qualified Nurse with NMC registration (or at least applied for it)
• Minimum two years experience as a Staff Nurse
• Medical / Frail / Palliative / Elderly / Rehabilitation experience
• Excellent communication skills, ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
• Flexibility in work practices
• Demonstration of ongoing professional updating and development.
Outstanding relocating package and full support
Hourli rate starts from 11. 20 pounds plus many other benefits