• Ensure the front office handling, the security supervision and administration in cooperation with the hotelmanager and the reception adhering to the company standards
• Making the sales reconciliation in cooperation with bartender and maitre d’hotel
• Responsible for the whole reception at night and the security on board according the regulations with hourly tours and controls
• Co-responsible for the preparation of a smooth check-out
• Execution and control of the sales reconciliation of the outlets, control and balance the guest-checks with protel-system and some others
• Very good spoken and written English and German languages
• Experience in MS Office, computers and registers, nightwork
• Previous experience as a Night Auditor or Receptionist
• Able to handle stress and a perfect appearance
• Flexibility, precicion, loyality, neatness, independence, friendly, honesty
• Free accommodation and meal, while aboard
• Contract lengths: 6 - 8 months with 2 months off
• Paid flight tickets to and from the ships.
• Very ambitious, dynamic and international environment with attractive remuneration package and possibilities for an international career.