• Innovation and implementation of new results based on monitoring the newest trend in particular area.
• Performing network, application, system and workstation services.
• Validation of network infrastructure from the security point of view.
• Analysing network problems, performing complex configuration changes on network devices and network applications.
• Collecting and analyzing the data results (for firewall, routers, switches).
• Documentation of all differences compared to standard security policy, administration of APAR.
• Controlling network situation every quarter of the year.
• Support in internal / external audits.
• Enhanced knowledge of Cisco IOS and Checkpoint FW-1, IP-services (DNS,DHCP).
• Knowledge of Switch and Router Configuration, Nortel and 3COM network devices and management tools.
• Experience in systems and network monitoring is advantage.
• Reliability, responsiveness and flexibility, communication skills, high motivation, teamwork skills.
• Ability to work in 24/7 shift environment (including nights, weekends and holidays) is advantage.
• Good level of English language required.
• Motivating attractive salary and additional performance based rewards with 90% pay if on sick leave and extra if working on 3 shift model (approximately 20-25%)
• High educational programme for your individual professional growth according to a career plan
• 4 weeks paid holiday plus 1 week paid time off
• Food vouchers
• Young team in high-tech relaxed friendly atmosphere among 47 nationalities under one roof
• Relocation package of approximately 900 Euro
• Professional support for your career development