The Infrastructure Business Unit is the central provider of state-of-the-art IT infrastructure platform solutions to Playtech’s B2B customers. Our customers can trust us with running the IT infrastructure of their gaming environments so they can focus on running their primary activities. Together with other operational units we are responsible for 24/7 support and continuous improvement of our platform solutions.
In parallel to daily operational work Infrastructure Business Unit runs R&D activities, enhancing the infrastructure platform constantly by using modern technologies and approaches.
We are looking for a Network and Security Team Leader to take the responsibility for the management of the Network Team’s specialists and all the team’s activities in our Infrastructure Operations Unit.
In addition to the direct management of 10+ specialist’s daily work, the Team Leader will be accountable for the network domain throughout its life cycle, starting from the design phase until finally supporting the deployments in production environments according to the agreed procedures and standards. The Team Leader will also be coordinating the investigation of network security incidents and leading related improvement initiatives.
• Experience in the field as IT solution designer, manager or administrator
• Practical experience in supervising and prioritizing day-to-day operational activities, business projects and strategic initiatives
• People management skills and experience
• Good time management skills
• Punctuality and attention to detail
• Ability to work under pressure
• Excellent spoken and written English
• Good communication skills
• A team player
• Desire and willingness to learn new things
• University degree in IT
• Free massage, fresh fruits and rooms for relaxing and having fun in the office
• Interesting team events and professional trainings
• LAN parties, fun competitions and modern atmosphere
• Special discounts provided by our partners in Estonia
• Fun competitions and modern atmosphere
Please send your CV in English latest by 31st of January!