Required Work Experience:
• Excellent understanding of programming principles (e.g. Object Orientation, Design Patterns) which have been applied in practice using PHP.
• IT related degree and/or solid commercial programming background
• Programming experience in .NET PHP and
• Examples of real websites built by the candidate and can undertake detailed discussions about contributed functionality
• The candidate has experience of:
o working to tight deadlines
o working with other coders on the same project
o building multiple websites/web applications small and large
o use of third party code libraries
o building code libraries for use by other coders.
Core technologies and skill level required:
• MYSQL + SQL
• Linux - Basic use of command line, SSH, using PHP on the command line
• Version control - Basic understanding of principles, can be trained on specific software ( Subversion ).
• Comfortable work environment in new office
• 70% workout compensation
• Spontaneous bonuses for good workers
• Supportive team and collective get-togethers
• Working hours from 11.00 – 19.30.