Steiner Leisure Limited is a global provider of spa services and operations, a manufacturer and distributor of premium skin, body and hair care products and an accredited educator teaching students the skills necessary to be a spa professional, including massage, skincare and spa management. Steiner, who has been synonymous with quality spa at sea for over 50 years, employ over 2000 spa professionals every year onboard over 25 luxury cruise lines including:
Carnival Cruise Lines www.carnival.com
Holland America www.hollandamerica.com
Norwegian Cruises www.ncl.com
Crystal Cruises www.crystalcruises.com
Disney Cruise Lines www.disneycruise.com
Orient Lines www.orientlines.com
Princess Cruises www.princess.com
Royal Caribbean Internation www.royalcaribbean.com
Celebrity Cruises www.celebritycruises.com
Oceania Cruises www.oceaniacruises.com
The Yachts of Seaborn www.seabourn.com
Windstart Cruises www.windstarcruises.com
Costa Cruises www.costacruise.com
Come practice your passion while seeing the world! Steiner Leisure is now hiring acupuncturists to work within their luxury spas on cruise ships. Working within a spa on board is an excellent way to explore the sea routes of the world while honing in on your acupuncture, public speaking, and marketing skills. All while earning income!
A three-day intensive Creative nails course, exclusively created for Maritime technicians, is delivered in week one. The Creative system is an award winning system using liquid and powder to provide the guest with a glass like finish.
Technicians then spend the additional time in training learning promotions, retail training and the deluxe Elemis rituals for the feet and hands, both of which combine manicure and pedicure procedures.
Recently launched, the Gentle Touch Teeth Whitening system is an effective cosmetic procedure, which will gently lift stains away from teeth, and can be carried out by nail technicians in the salon.
You can apply for this job if you are:
MINIMUM AGE LIMIT IS 21 Y.O.
PROFESSIONAL KNOWLEDGE WITH WORK EXPERIENCE ARE A MUST
Candidates should speak fluent English, be highly motivated, posses excellent personality and attitude. They should have great knowledge of position terminology, have relevant diploma, and have at least 2 years of intensive work experience in the according sphere.
• Resent CV / Resume with passport size photo
• Recommendations / References
• Diploma / Qualification certificate - in English or with translation to English
• Travel Passport Copy (must be valid for at least 2 year ahead)
• Police Clearance report
* If available also attach copies of: C1/D visa, STCW95 Basic Safety and Crowd Management Certificates, Seaman’s Book.
• Need to have a certificate for the system acrylic nails as a basic. This can be the creative system, easy flow system, OPI system
• Nail technicians need to have 1-year experience and be able to do a new full set of acrylic nails in 1 hour 10 minutes
• You will also be asked to demonstrate a polish
Essential Components Required
• A qualification in Manicure and Pedicure equivalent to NVQ Level 2 is essential
• Applicants must have the ability to do a full set of ACRYLIC nails in 1 hour and 10 minutes including French polish
Luxury cruise ships sailing around the World - combine work and travel, but be ready for hard work!
The First contract is 9 months, the rest are 6 - 7 month contracts followed by 5-6 week vacation.
Salary of Spa professionals on-board the cruise ship consist of their salary + 15 - 25% from product sales + tips, which comes up to 1500 - 2000 USD a month, could be even up to 4000 USD a month depending on commissions and tips received.