This client is a leading provider of marketing intelligence for the technology sector. They have numerous clients who are leading experts in the technology industry and are seeking a Swedish speaking candidate. The role involve contacting IT professionals in different companies in order to try and sell client products. It will be based in the Northern Irish capital city of Belfast and our client is looking for a sales driven, motivated individual to join their team of experts!
This global client is looking for someone who is a self starter, assertive and has the negotiation and persuasive skills to break through the gatekeepers in order to get speaking to the IT manager/decision maker of a given company. Their ideal candidate will be a confident, friendly person who has a sales attitude and the skills and ability to meet sales targets (which you will be heavily compensated for!)
Everyday tasks you will be undertaking include:
• Contacting IT professionals to arrange appointments for clients to pitch their products;
• Managing to negotiate and get through the gatekeepers of a given organisation in order to get talking to the IT professional in charge of decision making;
• High levels of cold calling professional and experienced individuals;
• Carrying out research on companies before contacting them in order to increase leads with minimum number of calls;
• Following up on appointments to see how they went;
• Writing reports as part of closing the sale.
• Fluent in written and spoken Swedish and English;
• Degree level education – miinimum;
• Have previous outbound B2B tele sales experience in a target driven environment;
• Highly motivated, resilient and sales motivated attitude;
• Articulate and professional phone manner.
• Salary of 19 000 GBP / p.a. + uncapped commissions;
• a relocation package will be provided for any successful candidates coming from a different country (hotel for first 5 nights, up to £150 reimbursement of travel costs, relocation support officer).
Please apply below with your CV in English!