Põllumajanduslik firma Oxfordis vajab assistenti proovide kogumiseks põllumaadelt, mullast, putukamürkidest jne.
Kandidaadil peaks olema huvi põllumajanduse vastu, eelduseks põllumajanduskooli haridus.
- Mapping and marking out trials sites
- Measuring out chemicals for use in trials
- Treatment application, including mixing of chemicals and/or spraying
- Assessing trials at regular intervals after treatment application
- Computing data and entering into ARM (Arable Research Manager)
- Crop harvesting; either with machine or by hand
- Any other tasks relating to the work at OAT deemed necessary by a Trials Officer
A Full Drivers Licence is imperative for the job, as a lot of travelling is required around the UK. A good command of the English language is essential. Computer skills would be highly desirable.
You will be responsible to your assigned Trials Officer, who you will work closely with for the majority of your placement, however on occasions; work with other staff will be required.
The successful candidate will be based at Salisbury, Wiltshire; however there may be the opportunity for some time to be based at our head office in Bicester, Oxon. The position would be available from the end of March for a minimum of six months and a maximum of eight months.
This position would suit any candidate studying Agriculture or a Life Science subject with practical ability.
Väga hea inglise keel
Täistööaeg ja ametlik leping