- Carry out maintenance to Main and Auxiliary Engines, including Feeder Modules, Emergency Diesel Generator, Air Compressors, Life Boat Engines, under supervision of Senior First Engineering Officer “D”
- Support engine staff in the carrying out of major maintenance works
- Report to the Staff Chief Engineer upon condition of Engine spaces and equipment
Responsibility and authority:
He/she will be responsible for:
- Support 1st. engineering officer in the compilation of inventory of Engine Spares for Staff Chief Engineer approval
- Any additional duty as required by the Staff Chief Engineer
- Ensure that all aspects of company's procedures are effectively applied during his/her working activities
- Young motivated people of 21 - 35 years of age
- Honest and friendly personality
- Relevant experience / diploma (ship experience is not obligatory - entry positions are offered to the suitable applicants holding Certificate of Competency)
- English language knowledge (intermediate)
Luxury cruise ships are sailing around the World, so you can combine work and travel, but be ready for hard work!
We offer career opportunity up to Petty Officer's position in a famous international company.
Food, accommodation, transportation and insurance expenses are covered by the company.
Monthly wage in USD and salary growth perspective as you progress within the company