• Improve production processes, tools and methods for efficient production;
• Continuously improve production processes, working environment and ergonomics, by providing improved tools and methods;
• Measure and improve norms and cycle times by usage of specific programs and simulation tools;
• Improve product lines to be in good balance for all processes;
• Plan and improve facility layout, workplace design and material flow;
• Production efficiency monitoring and tools development, to provide support for productivity improvement;
• To run continue improvement of production process by using lean methods/tools.
• University degree industrial engineering or similar;
• 2 years experience of working on production knowledge of production; processes and effectiveness of manufacturing;
• Familiarity with standard Computer Programs;
• Good cooperation and communication skills;
• Ability to take initiative;
• Good spoken and written English is an advantage.
•Opportunity to be involved in the implementation of the new LTE (4G) technology in Estonia;
•Constantly developing working environment that is oriented to professional competence;
•Organisational culture that is oriented to multi-culturalism and team values.