• Represent company in retail;
• Visit retail outlets according to set visit frequency;
• Do shop inspection on following: product status, location, exposition;
• POS quality, placement, distribution, exposition;
• Ensure in store and out-store display operation;
• Provide on-spot and quarterly product trainings to Field Force Managers;
• Sustain reqularity and obtain new product and service knowledge;
• Gather retail and consumer feedback on company products and services;
• Regularity provide reports and duties fulfilled;
• Perfom other duties and jobs assigned by management;
• Wear and maintain company uniforms in good order;
• Follow company internet guidelines.
• At least one year experience in similar position;
• Interest and knowledge in electronics (preferably in telecommunication products);
• Ability to express own opinion and catch the auditory;
• Preferable competence in leading trainings;
• Driver's licence;
• Excellent Estonian and English (written, spoken), preferably Russian (spoken).
• Motivational bonuses;
• International working atmosphere.