- Represent company in retail;
- Visit retail outlets according to set visit frequency;
- Do shop inspection on following: product status, location, exposition;
- POS quality, placement, distribution, exposition;
- Ensure in store and out-store display operation;
- Provide on-spot and quarterly product trainings to Field Force Managers;
- Sustain reqularity and obtain new product and service knowledge;
- Gather retail and consumer feedback on company products and services;
- Regularity provide reports and duties fulfilled;
- Perfom other duties and jobs assigned by management;
- Wear and maintain company uniforms in good order;
- Follow company internet guidelines.
- At least one year experience in similar position;
- Interest and knowledge in electronics (preferably in telecommunication products);
- Ability to express own opinion and catch the auditory;
- Preferable competence in leading trainings;
- Driver's licence;
- Excellent Estonian and English (written, spoken), preferably Russian (spoken).
- Motivational bonuses;
- International working atmosphere.