Responsible for programming in our internal programming language GMM. GMM has been created for assembling graphics, texts and sound with the functionality in the logic files (.exe, .dll) of the game engine. The main responsibility of the Media Developer is to use the syntax of GMM to create new game clients and develop the functionality of the existing game clients according to the requests from the Product Development Managers and Licensees. The job includes intense communication with C++ Developers, Graphic Designers and Slicers.
- Understanding of programming languages
- Precision, accuracy and creativity
- Preferably higher education in the field of IT
- Good written and spoken English
- Personal development and realization
- Motivating colleagues
- Rewarding work in the internationally recognized enterprise