Rejlers OÜ is looking for mechanical engineers for varying assignments for our customers within mechanical design. The majority of customers will be found within Swedish and international industries.
• You are a graduate mechanical engineer from university or high school with at least
5-6 years of experience in mechanical design. You are familiar with and have knowledge from different CAD systems such as: Autodesk Inventor, Mechanical Desktop, Pro/Engineer, CatiaV4, V5.
You will take part in different mechanical construction projects and be part of a team with other engineers both in Estonia and Sweden. Customers will be found within the automobile, steel and manufacturing industry.
• You are a newly graduate mechanical engineer or have already worked for some years within the mechanical construction field or industry. You have an exam from university or high school. You are familiar with and have knowledge from 3D CAD systems and are willing to learn more about mechanical drawing and design. Your task will be to redraw 2D drawings to 3D models and from there create new 2D drawings. The 3D models (parts) should be put together into assembly drawings. The drawings will contain from different machinery parts in steel and manufacturing industry.
• working in an international company
• possibility of self advancement
• professional training opportunities
• a competitive salary matching your qualification