SKILLED TECHNICIANS / MECHANICS & FITTERS FOR LORRY TRAILERS
Our client is a large UK fleet management company - they have a requirement for a contract which looks after 700 + trailers around the UK. Initially they are looking for people to work in Berkshire at a busy 24 hour 7 day work shop.
- You must have good experience as a lorry/trailer mechanic/fitter
- Able to carry out inspections & fault diagnostics and undertake suitable repairs
- Experience in welding, bodywork & electrics would be an advantage
- Minimum age 21
- Excellent health, able to lift and carry essential
- Category C + E licence an advantage
- No criminal record
- Average understanding of English language (reading, speaking & understanding)
- Must be a citizen of the EU and hold a valid EU Passport and/or ID card
- Must have a good previous work record
We shall require:-
- Your up to date CV in English language showing your full work history
- Letter/statement from your police stating any criminal convictions that you hold
- Letter/statement from your Doctor confirming your health record
- Inspection and copies of your ID (passport & ID card)
- 2 passport sized photos
Full time work - Up to 48 hours per week. Excellent Pay Rates as follows (48 hour basic working week). Working 4 days on and 4 days off.
DAYS - £9.63 per hour = £24,000.00 ++ per annum - Not including overtime
NIGHTS - £11.00 per hour = £27,000.00 ++ per annum - Not including overtime
Their are many opportunities for overtime.
20 Days paid holiday (minimum) per year + 8 UK Bank Holidays
Accomodation provide arranged by client in shared houses (rent dedected from wages)
Travel to UK - you will be met at the airport upon arrival
Induction training to new job
Full welfare support including; assistance with opening UK bank account, obtaining national insurance number, registering with UK Goverment under the Workers Registration Scheme & all aspects of both living and working in the UK.