- Management of product family and look over all the related activities towards it, from demand to outbound logistics;
- Responsiblity to manage BOM (bill of materials) and collaborate with purchasing specialists in order to guarantee correct MOQ (minimum order quantities) amounts;
- Collaboration between customer, production, business unit and the group support functions;
- Identification and handling of key and critical components.
- Work experience in production: several years experience of similar tasks in similar field of business, understanding of material management and client relations;
- Language: English, Estonian, Russian (preferably);
- Leadership experience;
- Ability to take full responsibility of own field;
- Ability to undrestand big picture;
- Good computer skills, MS Office, especially MS Excel (at advanced level), SAP/BaaN experience considered beneficial;
- Preferably higher education, University degree in Economics;
We offer you challenging tasks, competitive compensation and the chance to be part of a constantly evolving global company. At Elcoteq, professionals enjoy opportunities at every stage of their career.