• Develop direct marketing projects and ensure successful implementation process;
• Planning and managing direct mail campaigns by Post;
• Development of new products for "Reader's Digest" campaigns;
• Planning and managing new customer attraction campaigns, development of customer database;
• Preparing advertisement activity;
• Maintenance of relations with Reader's Digest partners;
• Market analysis, achievement of sales targets.
• Relevant education within business and/or marketing;
• Work experience realizing sales and marketing business processes;
• Business experience with strong skills in planning and project management;
• Strong communication and organizational skills, ability of data analysis;
• Fluent spoken/written English and Estonian, Russian on communication level.
• Room for personal and professional development;
• Competitive salary and bonus system based on achievements;
• Challenging, dynamic work;
• Autonomy supporting environment.
The recruitment process for this position will be carried out by Alma Littera recruitment partner CVO Recruitment (www.cvo.ee/en). For additional information please contact: Heleen Anderson (CVO Recruitment, Consultant, +372 53738984).