The purpose of this role is to
- Develop and execute consumer, trade and affiliate marketing strategies for all KidsCo channels across Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA).
- Create and implement overall marketing strategy for KidsCo marketing and PR in relevant territories to tie in with the overall global strategy to include major affiliates and renewals.
- Identify joint marketing and PR opportunities including platform listings magazines, direct mail to subscribers, off-air events and inclusion in platforms’ marketing communications.
- Manage activity across trade and consumer communication, advertising, PR and Interactive
- Budget management and tracking for all marketing and PR activity across the territories
- Set up regular communication plan with affiliates and platforms across the regions, build relationships and manage all accounts on an ongoing basis.
- Working with creative and media agencies on consumer ad campaigns and above the line marketing campaigns in outdoor media, press briefings, and launch events
- Build and develop strong relationships with relevant third parties in order to secure profile, cross-promotional and barter opportunities for KidsCo.
- Drive PR and Online marketing plan across regions in line with overall marketing plans and work with PR Executive and Web Assistant to implement.
- Work closely with On-Air, Programming and Sales Director to ensure communications is aligned where appropriate
- Deputise for Marketing Manager for UYK, Asia and Australia in their absence
- Updating and presenting monthly marketing planner
- Liaise with relevant KidsCo employees and assist with the development of the KidsCo brand values, positioning and design.
- Regular communication with shareholders in order to maximise joint marketing opportunities.
- Manage development of marketing collateral ensuring that they are on brand and within budget
- Day to day management of local PR agencies in all relevant regions.
- Negotiate EPG set up for new territories and other relevant third party relations
- Support sales distribution requirements for cable conferences, pitches and meetings
- Communication of latest marketing initiatives with KidsCo team in order to ensure they are aware of territory marketing activity
- Contribute to sales pitches by providing relevant data, information and analysis.
- Line management responsibility for Press Executive and co-manager of Marketing Executive.
- Representing KidsCo at consumer activity, trade conferences and publicity events.
- In addition to the above you may be required to perform other duties that fall outside your job title or key duties.
- University degree (or equivalent)
- Kids experience preferred but not essential.
- Previous experience in an International marketing environment
- Knowledge and understanding of Affiliate Marketing
- Experience or awareness of Media to include any of broadcasting, on-line, publishing, PR. Broadcasting background highly desirable.
- Experience managing consumer marketing campaigns, project budgets and external agencies with a proven track record of success
- First rate written and oral communication and the ability to build strong relationships
- Ability to deal with people from different backgrounds, culture and business styles.
- Superior organisational skills and the ability to organize and prioritise complicated and conflicting agendas.
- Word/Excel/PowerPoint and the capability to produce effective presentations.
- Proven strategic planning experience
- Analytical skills- Results and detail orientated
- Creative flair
- Flexible and adaptable
- Enthusiastic and driven
- All applicants must be able to provide documentation to prove they are able to work in the United Kingdom.
UK-Greater London-London-WC1A 1HB