- planning, coordination and execution of marketing communication activities;
- selecting, writing, and reviewing messages, articles, e-newsletters and marketing materials;
- keeping the local website up-to-date;
- contributing to web communications development;
- working with PR and monitoring media.
- degree in Marketing, Communications or related discipline with 2 years of experience;
- ability to communicate complex information to different groups in a clear and concise manner;
- excellent writing and editing skills in English and Estonian;
- stress tolerance;
- web communications competence;
- ability to work effectively across functions and in teams.
- an excellent opportunity to work in an international team running various B2B and B2C communications activities.