We are looking for marine technical retrofit PROJECT SITE MANAGERS who are willing to take up the challenge of leading complex projects (new systems and equipment integration, including piping, electrical and structural disciplines) all over the world.
You will need to:
- plan the projects
- select required resources
- manage logistics, schedules, finances
- execute the projects onboard the ships (cruise, Ro-Pax, merchant, offshore or navy ships)
- negotiate with clients
- evaluate the progress and conduct quality control
- manage all project documentation (technical reports, etc.)
- analyze the projects, their efficiency and to propose innovative solutions to any inefficiencies identified.
- technical degree
- fluent in English and Russian
- extraordinary communication skills
- handle pressure over a long period of time
- a very high level of self-discipline
- experience in project management
- a desire to travel all over the world and to work in multi-cultural environments
Would be useful:
- experience in marine projects
- marine officer degree and sailing experience
- a very attractive and competitive remuneration package;
- an additional performance bonus;
- a personal development program;
- a unique opportunity to broaden your horizons.