Starship Technologies is developing the future of delivery – self-driving robots that bring parcels and food to people around the world. We have entered commercial pilots with hundreds of robots driving along sidewalks across the United States and four countries in Europe. We hope that soon there will be thousands of delivery robots around the world.
Our Manufacturing team is looking for a Manufacturing Technician who will help us produce delivery robots, while also maintaining Starship's reputation for quality craftsmanship. We'd love for you to join if you are inspired by working with cutting-edge technology, and you want to ensure that consistent, premium-quality robots roll off our production line.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Building delivery robots and their components
- Devising new solutions to existing and upcoming manufacturing challenges
- Improving manufacturing processes and methods for cost-reduction, quality improvement and efficiency
- Developing various testing procedures, and tools for manufacturing, to optimise the process
A successful candidate will:
- Have a passion for robots and innovative technologies
- Have a comprehensive knowledge/experience of mechanics, electronics and IT (this may come from education, previous working experience or hobby projects)
- Be skilled at reading technical drawings
- Have good knowledge of written and spoken English (Estonian is not a requirement)
It is a bonus if you have:
- Design and quality control experience in product manufacturing
- Basic knowledge of Unix/Linux systems
Why we think working in Starship is awesome:
- Our manufacturing environment resembles more with an office job
- Working schedule is within office hours (Monday-Friday 8.30-17.00)
- We have a start-up environment and possibilities to grow within the company
- There are weekly team lunches, never-ending snacks and drinks
- Our team members are amazing and we have a global company culture
- We have fun company events
Want to learn more about how we are building our robots and be part of the future of delivery? Get in touch and let’s have a chat!