• Managing team of growing office of 10 people (programmers, designers, testers, data planners, account support, media reporter).
• Give support to programmers;
• You are responsible for the day to day running of the Estonian branch, including Operations and Staffing.
• Perfect English and Estonian language, written and spoken;
• In depth technical knowledge, to help identify and solve project issues that the teams of programmers, testers and designers encounter;
• Previous experience in managing teams of 10 people and people of varying levels of seniority;
• Previous experience of managing departments and/or companies;
• Able to offer leadership and inspire people;
• Very proactive, with a passion to drive the business forward and make continual improvements;
• Strong organizational skills – able to identify, create and improve systems, processes as required;
• Able to organize teams in Tallinn and their relations with London teams;
• Experience of working on multiple projects, large and small;
• Financial awareness/ability to manage P&L;
• Agency experience or experience of working ‘cross-borders’ is a bonus.
• Comfortable work environment in new office
• Exiting challenges’
• Supportive team and collective get-togethers
• Working hours from 11.00 – 19.30