You have the ownership of the Supply Quality Management process in Enics Group. You
will be the owner of Enics’ supplier development process and contribute in the
process creation for D/SCM. In your role you will give general process support
within our D/SCM function. You are also responsible for handling major component
related quality claims, and the supplier audits are one of your responsibility
areas. In this position you will report to Vice President, D/SCM. The role can be
located in any of Enics’ Units.
We expect you to fulfill the following qualifications and competencies:
· Educated to Bachelor’s or Master’s degree level
· Experience and deep understanding in Quality Management
· Negotiation and matrix leadership skills
· Multicultural attitude
· Target driven
· Strong business orientation
· Fluent in English, other languages are an advantage
· Experience in EMS business is an asset
We offer you a challenging job in a motivational and an international environment
providing you the opportunity to further develop and strengthen your skills.
For further information, please contact Mr. Petri Helin, tel. +358 50 572 5078.
Please send your application and CV to Kai Paajaste, Enics Finland Oy, PL 840, 65101
Vaasa or by email by 12.10.2007. Please indicate preferred
location in your application.