- Lead the work in and the development of the Production Planning department;
- The responisbility of the Production Planning department includes receiving, acknowledging customer orders, planning & releasing the orders.
- Proven leader with solid relevant international knowledge from Production Planning and ERP systems;
- Result & business oriented with strong communication skill;
- Ability to build up the organization, processes and the interfaces with other Ericsson functions;
- Higher education that contributes to the achievement of professional goals;
- Knowledge of spoken and written English. Knowledge of Estonian and Russian is a plus;
- Computer skills in the scope of the programmes necessary for working in the position;
- Willingness to acquire new knowledge.
- Opportunity to be involved in the implementation of the new LTE (4G) technology in Estonia;
- Constantly developing working environment that is oriented to professional competence;
- Organisational culture that is oriented to multi-culturalism and team values.