• Responsibility for Methods Engineering efficiency and quality;
• Support and mentor Methods Engineers;
• Participate in Methods Engineering in projects.
• Bachelor of Industrial Engineering or similar;
• Fluent spoken & written English;
• Management skills;
• Gives expert opinions;
• Independent problem solving.
•Opportunity to be involved in the implementation of the new LTE (4G) technology in Estonia;
•Constantly developing working environment that is oriented to professional competence;
•Organisational culture that is oriented to multi-culturalism and team values.