The Management Assistant shall work in the Division of Administration, reporting to the Director of the Division. In direct collaboration with the Heads of the Units, the incumbent shall:
- Contribute to the definition of the Division of Administration’s work objectives and activities and support the definition of the Units’ annual work programs, as well as their regular adaptation;
- Elaborate the Division’s Annual Management Plan in order to respond to a timely input for reporting requirements and actively supporting its implementation;
- Coordinate annual risk assessments related to management activities and the implementation of the Division’s annual work programs and the related internal control standards;
- Support and follow up the Division's organisation and work processes and contribute for an effective distribution of duties and responsibilities to the managerial staff;
- Systematically evaluate the fulfillment of objectives by the managers of the Division and report on results achieved;
- Contribute for the effective management of people and results within the Division;
- Maintain interactive communication within the Division, so that managers and staff are informed on all relevant policy and strategic aspects affecting the work of the Division and get appropriate feedback on their actions;
- Maintain regular contacts with the senior management of Frontex, relevant internal services and external bodies with a view to being constantly up-to date on the development of activities relevant to the work of the Division;
- Provide active support with a sense of initiative to other relevant managerial tasks of the Division.
To be considered as a potential candidate, please reply directly via link:
Do not apply via apply button “Apply for the job” on the bottom of the page!