• Planning of machine maintenance;
• Providing of logging of taken preventive and corrective actions in databases;
• Monitoring of Wear parts & Spare parts by data from databases;
• Preparation of preventive and corrective maintenance instructions and checklists for each machine and locating them in Process Technology catalogue;
• Storing of full machine manuals at maintenance area in CDM;
• Collecting of spare part costs and corrective maintenance time is statistically from database.
• University degree in technics area;
• Work experience in electronics production;
• Technology processes and machinery knowledge;
• Experience in production technology in use;
• Good spoken and written English, Estonian, Russian.
•Opportunity to be involved in the implementation of the new LTE (4G) technology in Estonia;
•Constantly developing working environment that is oriented to professional competence;
•Organisational culture that is oriented to multi-culturalism and team values.